Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who I am

Hi, and welcome to my new blog, Art on the Edge. I still have my other blog which will be my main site for posting, but I wanted to create a site dedicated just to art...both my art and the homeschool art class that I have the pleasure of teaching. I am a homeschooling mom who loves art. I love to paint, create, and to share art with others, especially kids. I love how excited they get when creating and learning new concepts and techniques. I hope here to include project ideas, links, and pictures that will inspire you to create! I also want to use this as a resource for my students. So sit back and bear with me while I get this blog up and running.

In the meantime, here is a little bit about me.

Name- Amanda
Home- an island at the edge of the world, surrounding by the icy cold Bering Sea and windswept beauty
Family- A wonderful husband of almost 7 years and an amazing 4.5 year old daughter.
Favorite mode of art- Acrylic on canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment